These are my photographs of my first day of the little lego project.
For my first day I had to go out and about with my lego figures, and shoot a range of different scenes of my lego figure ‘living in the big world’. I was informed that we had to use scale factor and perspective. I feel that although this was my first attempt of the set project, that I picked up on the idea quite fast and I feel this has helped me throughout the unit of this project.
For this my theme was to create the impression of two rebellious ‘twins’. I thought that I could give this impression by creating separate scenes that represent the Lego figures being mischievous.
I also tried to enhance this idea through the edit scheme I created. I have stuck to given the several pictures below, high contrast, dark shadowing, vignette surrounding the figures, and also low ambiance.
This section Is mainly representing the lego figure that I have included in several different section and themed photographs, That I have placed in images to give the impression the the lego figure is actually taking the image. So this section, Is just including them several range of photos that the ‘Little photographer’ has taken.
My theme here is to display scenes of a ‘Little Wedding’.
I have tried to portray this theme by taken various photo shots of a typical wedding. I researched a little to get ideas of particular poses, photo edits, etc. I noticed that in many wedding photographs, the main pictures obviously are of the Man & Wife posing with one another, many of which are usually of the couple stood in front of the venue, whether this is usually a church,castle, manor home and so on. So I did try to link the surroundings to match and represent the theme.
I then also after taken several photographs and using what I had noticed in many actual wedding photographs, then went onto editing the images in a certain way. I heightened the brightness, and enchanted the highlights, due to the fact that most wedding photographs are bright, and gentle-looking to obviously represent a happy atmosphere. I also soften their faces, to again give the simple,elegant and gentle look to which a wedding couple have.
The one thing I would say as an overall factor, is that to improve all the images I would next time get a Lego figure who was already themed as a bride, other than making a homemade dress out of, rizzlas,foil, cellotape and a gem….
The theme I was going for with this certain section of the project, was to portray the idea that the Lego figure (who is themed as a circus ring master.) was to be seen as “training” the chicken. I feel that overall this idea went well, but I will soon be adding some extra images to really capture the Circus master theme.
For this mini task that I set for myself, I decided to create a ‘fashion studio’.
I had this idea from searching around my home for ideas and a looking for a different range of different props that I may be able to use. I noticed that I had black metal mannequin as a little dressing table accessory.
From this I had the idea of setting some scenes with the objective of trying to successfully portray a fashion studio look. I also kept in mind different scale and perspectives that I should use.
I first off all started off with searching for small- to -meadium box, that I could then set my scene up in.
After finding the outer layer (the box.) I then had the idea that I should (in order to achieve a recognisable theme) decorate the box with different images and outlays to really portray that sense that it is a fashion studio.
I started of by printing a simple wallpaper, a hardwood dark floor (to easily match the wallpaper) and also a clothes rack for the background corner.
(Also to be added the background images, such as the wallpaper , floor and clothes rack aren’t my own images.)
After I had finished decorating the box to, I feel succefully achieving the sense of a fashion studio outlook. Went on to setting up my mannequin and Lego figure.
I placed the mannequin specifically in the pot it’s stood, this was because I felt that from an angled views I am still also able to caputure the background images.